Friday, December 10, 2010

Random Photos

Here are some random photos that I never posted but that I want included in our little blog here. Hang in there faithful readers.

IMG_3889
Can you tell we like this place?

We painted pumpkins this year instead of carving them. Mostly because we ran out of time to carve. And in San Diego, carved pumpkins last about 2 days tops before they rot thanks to that balmy warm weather.
IMG_3894

IMG_3895

Tyler and I took a little ride on his scooter up the coast on our date night for some East Coast pizza. It was pretty good (the pizza). The scooter ride was lots of fun! I really do love going on for rides with Tyler. I get to sit nice and close and take in the scenery. And we get to zoom by all the traffic!

IMG_3908

Lia got bit in nursery at church one Sunday. Apparently she didn't even cry. I would have cried!!
IMG_3913

And then she decided to try on Max's underwear. She's pretty fascinated by underwear, but has no desire to actually use the potty so she can have some of her own.
IMG_3941

And here is what you get when you set Tyler loose in a kitchen with 6 pomegranates.
IMG_3950

1 comment:

Kevin Seibert said...

It's what we do: we harvest pomegranates. That is what we call it in our family when we do a bunch at once. I have a bowl just like this in my fridge. Been eating a few spoonfuls a day for several days. Fantastic.