Monday, December 20, 2010

Baby Girl

IMG_1211

Since Lia turned 2 we decided a photo shoot was in order. It was sort of last minute the day before her birthday. Max was at school and she was in a happy mood so I decided to run on over to Old Poway Park (where we did Max's shoot) for some big girl pictures. As soon as she stepped out of the car she ran over to the dark wood wall and said, "Mama, I stand like this right here and you take picture, okaaaay?" And the rest of the shoot kind of went like that.

IMG_0831

IMG_0832

IMG_0834

IMG_0835

IMG_0848

She would ask me if she could pose like this, lay down here, sit over there and I would agree, because she actually was doing a great job! She was picking all of my favorite places and posing herself better than I would have done. She was a DREAM to shoot. I actually thought I'd have a bit of a problem taking her photos, that she'd want to run around go crazy. But she actually loved posing and standing and smiling for me. I think she loved the attention! She even let me change her outfit 4 or 5 times without a fuss, excited the whole time.

IMG_0851

IMG_0857
What she does when I ask her to smile -- scrunched nose, squeezed eyes, dimples.

IMG_0867

IMG_0876

IMG_0895

IMG_0877 BW

She did everything I asked her to do and more. She was such a little sweetie!

IMG_0920

IMG_0942 IMG_0951

IMG_0959 IMG_0978

IMG_0966

IMG_0955 BW

I just can't believe how much of a little kid she is now. She's so grown up in so many ways. I just wish she'd slow down a little. I get weepy thinking about how in 16 years I'll be sitting at her high school graduation.

IMG_0984

IMG_1020

IMG_1000 IMG_0998

This jacket was a little splurge at Old Navy. I just couldn't pass it up. I wish they had one for me!

IMG_1025

IMG_1069

IMG_1083

IMG_1122

I think her favorite part of the shoot was getting to wear the big pink poofy skirt. And the lollipop she got at the end. This skirt reminds me of bubblegum.

IMG_1138

IMG_1143 IMG_1199

IMG_1164

IMG_1181

 IMG_1225

So there you have it. Our sweet baby girl is 2. And beautiful and smart and sassy and oh so loved!

4 comments:

Malerie said...

That coat?! Are you kidding me? This girl is so stinkin' cute. I love that she is so girly and wanted to pose for you. In some pictures I totally see Tyler in her and in other's it's all you. What a perfect combo! Happy Birthday, sweet Lia :)

... said...

MIss Lia is SOOOOO cute!! Can't get enough of those pictures!

sally said...

this whole adventure sounds so fun...what a cutie and lucky you. She is totally beautiful and you captured it so well.

Kevin Seibert said...

Nina, as always your photo shoots of the kids are great. I like them all a lot, but particularly like the ones in the white sweater. She is adorable.