Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kate Nash!!

So even though we were slightly frightened towards the middle of the show because of her screaming poetry song thing, Brooke and I had a really great time! I love Kate Nash. I think she's cute (when she's not screaming) and her music is great. It was fun to hang out for a night without husbands or kids (love you honeys!) Even when our waitress decided to be extra creepy by snuggling right up next to Brooke in her booth (she's lucky she didn't try to sit on my side).

IMG_0777

IMG_0775

IMG_0776

We were pretty much standing right in front of the stage. One nice thing about the House of Blues!

IMG_0768

Her set was pretty interesting. I loved her piano with the light bulbs and she had she had pillows hanging from the ceiling. Thanks for the great night Brookie! We definitely have to do it again SOON.

1 comment:

brooke said...

crazy kate...ah yes, good times. and yes to the doing it again soon.