Saturday, December 9, 2006

Mmm... food...


So Max had his first taste of real food. Well, as real as it can get for him right now. He had some rice cereal and some applesauce. He wasn't too keen on it, I think, last night. He made the classic Max I-don't-get-it face and kind of smacked his lips a little bit. The best way to get it into his mouth was to let him fuss a little and start to cry, then cram the spoon into his mouth. It startled him a bit to say the least, but it was pretty funny.


He was much happier this morning when trying to eat. We just gave him cereal. He is just starting to figure out that he has to open his mouth when the spoon comes at him. It'll take a little while for that to happen. But I can tell this kid is gonna love food. I mean just look at his face!! Is that not the look of "I WANT CAKE" or what?

1 comment:

joanie said...

Definitely an "I want cake" face! I have the feeling he will master the eating thing and before long could be a contest at the Coney Island hot dog eating contest!