Saturday, December 16, 2006

First Christmas Presents

We went to my parents' house this weekend to open Christmas gifts since we will be with Tyler's family for the actual holiday. Maddox got to open his first Christmas presents! He did a fabulous job ripping the paper off.

Mattie got to open her first Christmas presents, too. Can you believe she's going to be a year old already at the end of this year? My beautiful little baby sister is growing up so fast!

We all got lots of fun gifts. Tyler got a new razor, a giant jar of Nutella and some gift certificates. He also got a new Yale t-shirt from my cousin Tami because he says I ruined his other one. I got some new boots, a new bag, a sweater and a cashmere headband. I also got a gift certificate to one of my fave stores, Sur La Table. Maddox got tons of new toys that he adores and some we'll try out on our trip up to Sonora.

Maddox also gave me his present for me. It was a gift card for iTunes so that I could by some music for the drive. The package was all wrapped up on the outside it said "To Mom, From Fatburger (what we affectionately call him)." It was adorable.

No comments: