Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

And in the spirit of America and things American, I present to you our very own Maxy Balboa.



We had a relaxing day. We spent the morning fighting for a small spot on the sand at La Jolla Shores (we actually got seriously lucky with a street parking spot right across from the beach!) Came home, had some BBQ with friends and saw the fireworks. It's easy living in a world where so many things are wrong, to fall into a diatribe of what's wrong with our country, our president, our laws, our government. We forget how extremely blessed we are to live in the United States. With all of its faults, there are so many wonderfully amazing things about this place. From the gorgeous scenery to the ability we have to do anything, say anything and be anything we want to be. Without this glorious nation would the church have been restored? Would Joseph Smith have been able to do what he did? Would we be able to live as we choose? I'm so grateful to live here. As much as I threaten that I'm packing up and moving to Canada, I couldn't leave here! Those Canadian accents would kill me!!

1 comment:

JanelleM said...

I think this is one of the funnist videos I've seen... freaking rad. I love the fast punches at the end. What a champ!