Sunday, July 24, 2011

Beach Love

Just posted these on my photoblog but thought I'd post them here for those that don't look over there! We had a great little afternoon at the beach. And lucky for us, Tyler got to come, too! We snuck this little trip in after dinner to let the kids get out a little bit more energy and just to sit and relax. We're always happy when we take the time to do this. The beach makes us all happy!

blog1
blog2
blog3
blog4
blog5
blog6
blog7
blog8
blog9
blog10
blog11
blog12
blog13
blog14

2 comments:

sally said...

I love seeing Tyler with the kids and I love how capture things like their hands with the shovel makes you feel like you get to be a part of a sweet moment

Kierst said...

I jumped on here to comment (I usually read via RSS) because I love the picture of the palm trees and was wondering if I could buy it to use as my header on my sandiegoforfamilies.wordpress.com blog. But then I saw that it's YOUR header! I had that same image in my head!