Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Time-Out

The other day Lia was acting like her naughty little self, hitting Max over the head with a bat repeatedly, despite my constant "no no no." This little girl could honestly care less about being disciplined. So when I told her that if she hit Max again she'd have to go to time-out she paused, looked at me, looked at Max, looked back at me, then gave Max one final whack and ran as fast as she could and sat in time-out. Either I wasn't specific enough or she thought it was worth it. Funny girl.

IMG_2032

And Max, by the way, was great about being hit. He really didn't complain that much, just an exasperated "LIA" every couple of times. But that baby girl... I swear, we're not quite sure what to do with her!!

1 comment:

sally said...

i love this story...so cute :)