Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Danielle

I have to say, as much as we hated each other growing up (and we'll race to be the first ones to say that) it's pretty awesome having her around now. And I don't just mean as a babysitter. Our kids LOVE Danielle. Like, seriously. They think she's just about the most awesome thing ever. And it's clear how much Danielle loves our kids. She's pretty much the best aunty in the world.

KIDS

We love going to La Jolla Cove with her to check out the caves and tidepools. We had a picnic and then walked down to check them out. I will quickly gloss over the fact that I wiped out and ate it hard on a very pointy rock and sported a very greenish purple blackish blue bruise for a few weeks on my leg. Yeah, not fun.

IMG_2772

But Max and Danielle had a ton of fun climbing on the rocks and checking out the seals and the waves. Lia was content to just play in the sand.

IMG_2809

No comments: