Sunday, March 7, 2010

Computer Girl

One of Lia's favorite things is to sit at my desk and pretend to play with my computer. I say pretend because she knows she's not supposed to actually touch the keys or move the mouse, so she wiggles her fingers over the keyboard and rests her hand on the mouse while chatting excitedly to the monitor.

IMG_0848_1

I noticed one day that she kept saying the same thing over and over and I finally figured out what she meant today. She says "puuurer grrrl." Yes, she calls herself computer girl. No idea how she came up with that.  It reminds us of how careful we have to be with what we say around her -- she repeats everything!!

IMG_0858_1

2 comments:

sally said...

this is so cute...I love hearing about the darling things the kids do.

Nancy said...

maybe she thinks she's a purer girl.