Sunday, January 27, 2008

Husband Tag


Okay, I should be putting up posts about Max because there has been a LOT going on, but I haven't got the time right now. I do have time to fill out this tag, though! Yay!

1. What is his name?
Tyler Michael Seibert

2. How long have you been married? Almost five years (yikes!)

3. How long did you date? Umm... you'll have to ask him. Wait, I think it was 9 months (that includes our engagement)

4. How old is he? 26 (he'll be 27 in a few weeks -- HAHA)

5. Who eats more? Hmm, it depends on what we're eating. If it's ice cream, hands down Tyler. If it's Chinese food, hands down me.

6. Who said I love you first? He did (he was really sweet about it, too)

7. Who is smarter? Me. Oh wait. Him. This is supposed to be about him, right?

8. Whose temper is worse? Haha... ME BY FAR!

9. Who does the laundry? Tyler does, but I fold it!

10. Who does the dishes? He does them a lot, probably more than me, but I do them sometimes, too!

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tyler.

12. Who pays the bills? Tyler. I used to, but I'm not good at math.

13. Who cooks dinner? Me. If Tyler cooks he makes one of three things: quesadillas, fried eggs or grilled cheese.

14. Who drives when you are together? ME. I hate HATE when Tyler drives. I need full control of the vehicle at all times.

15. Who is more stubborn? Again, me. (It sure does seem like I have all the lame qualities).

16. Whose parents do you see the most? It used to be mine. But now that they've moved, we don't see any of the a whole lot.

17. Who proposed? The official proposal was him. But I was the one who told him that he better decide what he wanted to do (meaning marry me or not).

18. Who has more friends? We both have a lot. Who pays attention to that kind of stuff?

19. Who has more siblings? Tyler has three siblings and I have two (although up until two years ago, I only had one -- still so weird).

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are so cute Nina! I can totally relate with the driving thing. Even though Hyrum drives most of the time, I still get annoyed of it! He just LOVES to stop in the middle of the road to read signs. So embarrassing!

The Del Pegos said...

That's what I was going to comment on as well, I ALWAYS drive when we go anywhere...I also want to be in control! Funny.