Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bitha-Bitha Baa

Max has a HUGE vocabulary now. He says so many words and phrases and sentences. He's so smart! (I know, he's probably no smarter than an average toddler but I'm his mom, I can say that). And Tyler and I can understand 99% of what he says, he's pretty clear when he speaks, but there is one phrase that we just can NOT figure out:

BITHA-BITHA BAA!!

Can anyone figure out what the heck that means??? He points at random things and says it (like pictures of fish on his sippy cup or grass or cheese (and he knows what those things are). He says it when he's excited, too. Here is a video of said phrase... it's so cute, but I wish we knew what it meant. He says it with a lot of conviction sometimes, like he's trying so hard to make his dense parents understand him. Poor kid. All we do is laugh.



And actually, this video is kind of long because I'm trying to get him to say all the words he knows, and of course he doesn't say them. Why do kids do that? As soon as you turn the camera on they stop all camera-worthy behavior. At least the bitha-bitha baa in this video is a good one.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

He is such an adorable kid. I know that I say that a lot but seriously he is!

sally said...

i love all the posts, pictures, videos of max...but this is seriously so cute! i just want to pick him up and squeeze and i'm pretty sure he would let that last .2 seconds and off he would go in his busy, busy world. i love him so much.