Monday, January 28, 2008

Bahahaahaa....


This was on the front page of CNN.com this morning (click on it, it's a link, read until your eyes bleed and fall out). I can't help but laugh. Can you believe we made it out of there somewhat normal, intact and not that much more jaded than before we lived there? Ah, Berkeley... there is a soft spot in my heart for you and your whacked out sense of reality. No, the world is not centered around you, but I admire you for acting like it does. It's almost refreshing -- in the same way dead flowers or garbage is refreshing -- that hit you in the face, eye tearing refreshed feeling.

I HEART YOU BERKELEY!!!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is hilarious! I am happy to see that you and Tyler are normal people!

brooke said...

You're funny Nina...and I can totally see what you're talking about. Berkeley really is a special place. You have a great sense of humor!

Aaron said...

their intentions are good...it's just that their methods are so pretentious, and they're all nut-jobs. I miss the place so much. remember the happy-happy-happy guy on sproul? those were the days....

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

i love berkeley. i love the nutjobs that live there. i love their idealistic but unrealistic view of the world. i love that the berkeley city council passes resolutions all day long about foreign policy and federal law that they have no business debating.

the people's republic of bezerkeley is one of my favorite places in the world. i think everyone should spend some time there, if only to reevaluate what "normal" is.

i agree with aaron. those were the days, indeed.

mariah said...

oh wow....

Tiffany said...

I wanna see more pictures of your precious little boy!