Sunday, January 20, 2008

Vacuum Love

Maddox loves the vacuum. LOVES the vacuum. When he was a baby (I may have written about this awhile ago but I'm too tired to go look it up) I would stick him in his exersaucer while I vacuumed the apartment. Every time the vacuum came on he would get really excited and jump up and down and squeal. When he FINALLY learned how to clap his hands, he would clap and smile and laugh when as soon as I turned the vacuum on.

Now when I turn the vacuum on he laughs and runs around in circles and giggles and smiles and squeals and runs and runs and runs. It's so funny!

Tonight I left the vacuum out and caught him touching it and staring at it. Then he did this:


And this:


He was hugging and kissing it. He has a crush on the vacuum. This could potentially be seriously cute or seriously scary. I don't know, you make the call. My vote, of course, is for cute!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I vote cute also! What a sweet boy!

brooke said...

That definitely gets a cute vote from me! He is just so cute anyway! Wish Sienna had been like that when she was smaller, our carpet would've been much cleaner, if ya catch my drift! (She was TERRIFIED of it up until 2 months ago!)

mariah said...

CUTE vote here too! Man, he is gonna be such a great husband for Sadie :) (ok- just kidding, or maybe I'm not!)

Malerie said...

Hahaha...Max is so darling. When we moved here, I remember thinking he was one of the cutest kids I'd ever seen. :) Is he in nursery yet?

Molly said...

that is adorable! Can't you just imagine how happy he was when he saw you left it out and could finally give it a hug?! Hehe, too funny and cute!!!

The Del Pegos said...

That is so cute, I can't even stand it.