Saturday, January 5, 2008

Choo-choo

Okay, so this isn't a train, but Max calls anything with wheels that moves a "choo-choo" (and he especially loves when it's a real choo-choo). Here is a video of him on his new toy. He's getting better at learning how to use it. He loves it. We have to hide it in the closet with a towel over it because when he sees it he throws a fit if he can't ride it (and mom doesn't want to take him out in the mud and rain to do it -- I know, I'm so unfun).




I realized he doesn't look all that excited in the video because he was really really tired at this point in the day -- no nap by 3 o'clock means he was kind of out of it.

1 comment:

brooke said...

He is such a cute little boy! I just love him! By the way...you should TOTALLY do the mud run with us! I'm not a big runner, so you and I could hang back and take our time, if needed. I'm definitely going to try and run the most I can. So, we definetly have to work at it