Saturday, April 28, 2012

Snowboarding Max!

IMG_1229

While I was living it up on my cruise Tyler braved the long drive up to visit his parents for his spring break. I'll post more photos from that in a bit but first, Max's snowboarding debut (thanks to Grammie and Papa)!! I'm bummed I didn't get to see it with my own eyes but the videos are SO cute!! I made this one just for him with one of his favorite songs from Switchfoot. For his very first time ever and a full day's worth of boarding he did amazingly well!! I was sort of shocked at how good he looked out there. He even went up the big lift with Tyler at the end of his lesson and went down the bigger hills. He LOVED every second of it. I can't wait to go back with him this winter and have Lia do it, too (she'll be old enough at that point). So proud of this boy!!



And some photos, too!

IMG_1242

IMG_1230

IMG_1228

IMG_1215

IMG_1212

IMG_1206

IMG_1207


2 comments:

Malerie said...

Ok. Could he be any more darling?! I loved that video of him. He's awesome! He's so focused and poised! Such a cool kid. I want to be like him.

Kevin Seibert said...

That video is great with the music. I love that day with Tyler and with Max. We had such a good day up there. And I am amazed how much he learned in one day. Thanks Grammie for staying with Lia so the boys could hit the slopes.