Monday, April 9, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

IMG_2494

Easter felt a little rushed this year. Mostly because of vacations and trips and busyness beforehand. I kept thinking I had more time to get it all done but found myself frantically shopping for candy and basket fillers the night before only to come to the realization the next day that my kids did NOT need all that candy and the toys were played with for maybe a few minutes and forgotten. Next year I will not make the same mistake! Less candy, more meaningful stuff. Also, I have to say, I'm a little tired of the Easter Bunny thing. I just wish one of them had asked if he was real this year I totally would have told them.

100_1043

100_1042

The kids got to go to an Easter egg hunt at church the dat before and got even MORE candy.

IMG_2869

IMG_2882

IMG_2894

Anyway -- we did have a happy Easter! Daddy made bunny pancakes. We decorated eggs. I tried a new method but it didn't turn out exactly as I had intended them to. Still, the kids loved dyeing them. Danielle came over on Easter Sunday and we had a yummy meal of ham, potatoes and salad and went to the park afterwards to hang out. It was relaxing and low key, pretty much how I love holidays to be.

IMG_2493

IMG_2491

IMG_2492

IMG_2502

IMG_2504

IMG_2499

And we even managed a few photos!

IMG_2492

IMG_3187 IMG_3184






2 comments:

sally said...

Lol on wanting fess up on the Easter bunny!
Very cute family pics too.

Chews said...

i'm digging your hair color, nina