Thursday, September 30, 2010

Four Year Old Photo Shoot

IMG_3240

Max was pretty excited to go on a special photo shoot just with me at the train station in Poway. He was awesome! He totally knew what to do, how to smile, to stand still and listen. It went great and I got some amazing pictures of him and his big blue eyes.

IMG_3242

IMG_3244

IMG_3274

IMG_3393

IMG_3428

IMG_3440

IMG_3414

I still look at him and can't believe he's already 4 and quickly making his way to 5 and kindergarten and becoming a teenager and running away and getting married... AHH! I used to want time to speed up a little with him, he was such a hard baby sometimes, I knew he just wanted to grow up so badly. But now I want time to slow down. I can't help but get weepy when I look at pictures of his two year old little face. He's such a great kid. So creative and energetic and sweet and feisty.

IMG_3384

IMG_3303

IMG_3371

IMG_3314

I sure do love him!

IMG_3311

1 comment:

sally said...

i could stare at these pictures over and over. He is so cute -- how sweet to have his own photo shoot. i love it.