Saturday, September 11, 2010

Legoland Love

Max is finally tall enough to go on most of the rides at Legoland! He is very excited about this. He even loves the log ride there. Last Saturday I had to do some shopping at the outlets so I dropped Tyler and Max off at Legoland and Lia and I went and shopped. She was a little miffed about having to spend the day with me instead of daddy until I bought her a cookie and a pretzel and she thought I was okay.

IMG_3763 IMG_3764

Max had a ton of fun with Tyler, though. I guess it was pretty empty while they were there so Max had fun running through the water stuff and getting soaked. He got to go on lots of different rides with Tyler because Lia wasn't with them. She's not big enough to go on most of the stuff there.




It's nice to know that no matter where we go we have our own personal superhero with us to save the day whenever we might need it.

IMG_3765 IMG_3768

IMG_3781 IMG_3769

He even got dippin' dots ice cream. I was kind of surprised Tyler sprung for it, but I guess he wanted some, too.

IMG_3773

Soaked from waiting in line for one of the rides. There are water guns that people not in line can shoot at those stuck in line. Max took full advantage afterwards.

IMG_3775

Waiting to get picked up by me and Lia, Max requested his picture be taken in front of the M:

IMG_3784

And inside the O:

IMG_3785

No comments: