Friday, September 10, 2010

Firehouse Tour

Thanks to our friend Monique we got to take another tour of a Firehouse, this time one in Rancho Bernardo. Let me just say, fireman have some pretty nice workplace perks. And they deserve it with all they do.

IMG_0637

IMG_0638
Here they are. NOT posing. NOT looking at the camera. You'd think I didn't know how to take a picture or something. Sheesh.

IMG_0642

IMG_0646

Captain Tony was really nice and patient with all the kids. Lia and a few other younger ones kept running around and going through truck over and over.

IMG_0649 IMG_0648

IMG_0652IMG_0655

IMG_0651
Firefighter Colin was pretty cute. I checked his ring finger for all my single lady friends and sadly there was one there. At least I tried!



This tour was even better than the last one because the kids got to shoot a real fire hose. Max had been waiting weeks to do this and he was a little disappointed he wasn't putting out a real fire. But once I convinced him how cool it was that he even got to do it at all he thought it was great.

IMG_0668

IMG_0669

No comments: