Thursday, September 9, 2010

Karate Kid!!

IMG_3071

I had been wanting to do this for a while and finally this summer got Max into Karate. He LOVED every second of it. He loved the outfit, the teacher, the kids, the moves. He loved it. And he was seriously the cutest thing ever. I was actually surprised at how great he did. He picked up things really quickly and totally hung in there with the big kids. He was by far the smallest and youngest kid in the class. I got a little annoyed with all the snobby moms commenting on how small he was. I asked Max if it bothered him and he said he didn't care. So I had to let it go. Must have been my own issues surfacing... hmm...

Anyway, here are some photos I snapped on his last day and some videos of him doing his thing. The videos aren't the greatest because it was so distracting to him to have me doing it. But there you go, cutest Karate kid EVER. Move over Jaden Smith!






(Oh and I seriously apologize for the really annoying kid that's in his lesson with him.)

IMG_1917 IMG_1912

IMG_1916

IMG_1910 IMG_1896

IMG_1907

IMG_1903

IMG_1893 IMG_1886

IMG_1892

IMG_1890

IMG_1884

IMG_1888

Isn't he so awesomely cute? I love it. We're taking the school year off. Mostly because it's a little pricey for us. But maybe we'll do it again next summer! He's already told me he wants to do soccer and football and baseball and swimming and karate next summer... um, yeah.

5 comments:

brooke said...

omg...that was the cutest thing ever! max is really good too!! so glad you posted these!

The Del Pegos said...

He looks absolutely adorable!!

Your Pal, Al said...

That karate instructor is not bad looking, and he teaches little kids?!? Swoon. Max looks so cute!

Chews said...

aw he's so cute!!! he's doing really well too, most kids i taught at his age had no clue what they were doing. yay max!

Aaron said...

seeing max do those moves is probably the coolest thing i've seen this week.