Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fun Yet Strange Yet Fun

IMG_3140

My bestest friend and I decided to go scope out some new possible photo locations and ended up having a slightly strange but very fun day that involved a giant plate of onion rings and a chicken.

IMG_3221

Photo location was a bust. Rude lady at that place I won't mention because then I would be really mean, I'm talking to you! We ended up going across the street to this suspicious looking place that sold flowers and lots of cool old junk. Which is where we encountered Friendly, the chicken. She was a nice chicken and let the kids pet her, only I think Max and Sienna were the only two who wanted to.

IMG_3154

We ended up getting a few cute pictures of the kids before moving on to thrift store shopping and a giant plate of onion rings at Angelo's where Lia insisted I peel the fried batter off so she could eat just the onion part. She loves onions.

IMG_3151

IMG_3185

He's at the age where me makes weird faces in pictures now. Is this his blue steel? Only time will tell.
IMG_3096

And she's at the age where she just.won't.sit.still. It's a sad time for a mom and a photographer.
IMG_3194

Despite the rude lady, the creepy guys at the questionable plant place, the deep fried onion rings and the sweet Spiderman costume I scored for Max for $6 at a thrift store made it a really good day!

1 comment:

brooke said...

yes. strange, yet fun. i actually had a fabulous time! thrifting was really fun, despite having our children. love that last one of lia!!