Friday, October 1, 2010

Fire Station!

IMG_0669

Thanks to our good friends the Del Pegos we got to go on another firehouse tour. This one was much better! They even let the kids spray the hose and walk around inside the fire truck. They LOVED it. Although I hoped this time around the kids would finally learn that it's not a fire BUS but a fire TRUCK, they did not, and still insist the big ones are called fire buses. Oh well.

IMG_0668

IMG_0655 IMG_0652

IMG_0651

IMG_0649 IMG_0648
I tried to see if Captain Hottie was wearing a wedding ring so I could set him up with my sister or any number of my single friends. Sadly, he had a nice gold band on his ring finger.

IMG_0646

IMG_0642

IMG_0638

IMG_0637

And here's video of Max shooting the hose. He thought he was a real fire fighter.

1 comment:

sally said...

Captain Hottie - ha too too funny nina!