Tuesday, October 6, 2009

UPDATE: I picked Max up today at noon and, no surprise there, he didn't want to leave and threw a mini tantrum about it. His teachers said he is very strong willed and independent but that it was a good thing. I think maybe that's nice-teacher-speak for wow your kid hates being helped or told what to do and makes sure we know it! I hope he gets better at being nicer. I think he just has to get used to the student-teacher environment. Right? I hope! They also said he was great and jumped right in, unafraid to try anything. So... good? I think so! I took him to McDonalds for a happy meal and told him that I would only get him one if he was good when I came to pick him up next time for school. So we'll see!!

Oh, and he picked out his own outfit today! Right down to the underwear (pirate). Maybe he wanted to intimidate his classmates? Wouldn't put it past him.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You changed your background! I like it! (No.... I'm not a blog stalker.... ummmm....)