Sunday, October 4, 2009

Has it really been that long??

So the last time we did a real family photo shoot was way way back, well, um, at JC Penny when Max was like three months old? YIKES! We did a quick shoot last year for Christmas cards behind our house, but that doesn't count, it was so rushed! And Lia was such a squishy little pinchy thing...

Here are some of the photos that our fabulous photographer Brooke Baker took!! Seriously, for her first session ever they are AWESOME!! Bright future ahead of her, no? Anyway... yes, I'm posting a picture of myself, it's scary, you were warned.

I can't decide which of these to put on our walls... maybe all of them!

kids WALL

_MG_9135

_MG_9160

And here's one for Danielle -- Best Auntie in the World!

_MG_9119

8 comments:

brooke said...

best pictures ever! i LOVE the second one. you look so pretty nina! and danielle truly is the best auntie.

Malerie said...

Awesome Pictures! My friends are all such talented photographers!!!

sally said...

I am totally IN LOVE with these pictures...nina you do look so pretty. i want them all too! wow - Brooke amazing job. See you all soon. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the second picture, too. You all look marvelous.

--Tracy

Jen said...

You guys look great! Such cute pictures!

Kevin Seibert said...

You know I almost never comment, but these are great pictures. Like Sally, I want them too.

Lindsay said...

you guys look great! there should be more black baby clothes out there...your kids look so striking in those outfits.

Rachel said...

Fantastic pictures. I love Lia's legs... So cute.