Friday, May 15, 2009

Like a Zoo

Sometimes I feel like this blog is a lot like visiting a zoo.

"Here are the animals sleeping. Here are the animals bathing. Here are the animals playing. Here are the animals eating."

IMG_0236

Then again, our lives are a lot like a zoo so... here is one of our littles eating. This girl can EAT. She loves loves loves food. Any kind of food. Baby food. Formula. Regular people food that she makes well known on a daily basis that she wants! She's constantly grabbing and reaching for our food. And I get so sad that I can't give her much of it yet! It's so nice to have a baby who likes food.



I think Tyler is pretty excited about it, too, as evident by the look on his face in this picture!

IMG_0233

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love that picture of Tyler feeding Lia! It's the whole can't-feed-a-baby-without-opening-your-mouth thing!