Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coronado Love

We decided to spend a Sunday afternoon in Coronado. I'm kind of obsessed with spending time together as a family. I don't think it's a bad thing to be obsessed with! But I love love love to plan family outings for us to go on. This was kind of impromptu, but still fun. I feel like the more family time we spend together the more we get to know each other and love each other. And Tyler and I both love to see our kids learning and experiencing new things.

DSC00903

DSC00904

Lia's first time sitting in the sand! She loved it. She wanted to eat it, of course. And honestly I think she would have loved the taste. This girl isn't too picky.

DSC00906



Once again trying to get an unsuccessful picture of the two of them together, both smiling, both looking at the camera. Still cute though!

DSC00918

Amelia loves to play with wrappers and things that crinkle. This fruit snack wrapper was no exception.

DSC00923

And Max spent his time on the beautiful Coronado beach covering himself with sand. He also really enjoyed the cool Dr. Seuss statues at The Hotel Del. He loves Dr. Seuss.

DSC00914

No comments: