Monday, February 16, 2009

I want a hawk mama!

I finally took Max to get a real haircut from a real hair stylist. His last one like that was from Mariah when he was like 5 months old. After that I just shaved his head at home myself. And he would throw a huge tantrum every time because he hated it. So instead of bringing on the tears, I brought on the treats, lollipops and videos. We went to this really cute place in PB. They had a rocket chair for him to sit in, a lollipop to suck on and "The Backyardigans" on the TV. He was very much pacified. When the stylist asked me what I wanted for his hair Max screamed out "I WANT A HAWK MAMA!!" The lady turned to me and was like, is that what you want? I told her to go for it. If it's awful, it's only hair and we can just shave it off at home.

So a hawk he got.

IMG_1067

And when his haircut was done, he got down off the chair and said, "NOW I'M READY TO ROCK MOM!!"

IMG_1093

So yeah, our little rocker. It doesn't help that we just got Rock Band for PS2 and he thinks he's a real rockstar now. Should I be getting ready to be a stage mom? I promise I won't be the creepy kind.

DSC00561

No comments: