Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I love this little girl!

Okay, I happen to think she is one of the cutest babies alive. Max was pretty dang cute (still is). And Lia is just over the top. I think both my kids are ridiculously cute!! Here are some recent pictures of Lia.

IMG_2060

IMG_2052
Wee little birdie shoes!!

IMG_2047
None of these are proofed, some are blurry, but all are ridiculously cute!!

IMG_2040

IMG_2032
Blowing bubbles.

IMG_2031
Little smirk!

IMG_2026
Are you sick of this little face yet? No?

Good.
IMG_2006

IMG_2025
And this is how she naps.

IMG_1993
And this is how they hang out and watch TV together.

2 comments:

brooke said...

O....M....G!!!! She is WAY too yummy for her own good. You are making me want to babysit. Hint hint!

mariah said...

Can I please have her? She is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I love the one of her in the pod