Friday, February 20, 2009

A Grammie Visit

This actually happened a while ago but my pictures from it were lost and I just got them back so I'm posting it now. Okay? Good. We're all on the same page now.

back home 009

back home 019

Tyler's mom came to visit right after my mom left after Amelia was born. We were sooo thankful for her visit because she let us get some sleep and got up with Lia at night! It was awesome. Amelia even graced her a couple times with her massive spit-ups (that, thank goodness, don't happen anymore).



back home 017

Max had a ton of fun with Grammie at the Scripps Aquarium (and I got a much needed break from everyone to run some errands). We had Max open his Christmas presents from them because we didn't think we were going to see them at Christmas. We had a great time with her here. Thanks Grammie for all your help!!

No comments: