Monday, May 7, 2012

Sunset Cliffs

It's amazing that I had never actually been here before. Places like this make me think about missing the Pacific if or when we move away from it. It also reminds me of how much I miss the Atlantic Ocean, too. The New England coast is so different from the Pacific coast and it's those differences that remind me how where I come from is beautiful, too.

The kids and Tyler tagged along with me on a shoot I was doing. I was hired to take photos of a surprise engagement (which was totally adorable and awesome) and I needed a cover so I pretended to be hanging out with my family taking pictures of my kids, which wasn't that much of a cover since I did a little of that. Here are some of my favorites.

IMG_3199

IMG_3227

IMG_3268

IMG_3213_1

IMG_3234

2 comments:

Kevin Seibert said...

The photos capture Max's personality: love of life. Just the way his Dad was at that age. Never sit still, always moving and bouncing. Thanks for all the recent posts on the blog

Your Pal, Al said...

I heard you were doing the engagement shoot, how did it go?!?