Friday, May 4, 2012

My Nerve

I had a photo shoot one night at Sunset Cliffs and needed to bring the kids along. They weren't all that excited about going but then I told them that there were caves there and they got more interested. Max asked if they were scary caves and without missing a beat Lia told us that it was totally fine it they were scary because she would just bring her nerve with her. She ran to the bedroom saying, "Let me just get my nerve!! So I can be brave!!" Here's a little video of her talking about it. She doesn't really do much to explain it. It's still cute though. And where in the world did she come up with this idea of "her nerve"??

1 comment:

sally said...

ok where do i start!!
sassy, sassy, sassy, cute, cute, cute and totally adorable.

and those moves...is she related to max?!