Thursday, August 18, 2011

Library Card!

IMG_1487

Max got his first REAL library card!! We told him when he was five he could get his own card. He even signed his own name on it! He was so excited to use it, too. This kid devours books. He loves them. He reads about 20-30 during his quiet time (okay, so he doesn't really read yet, but he looks at the pages and makes up the stories). He asks every day if we can go to the library and use his card. So exciting!! I totally remember getting MY first library card at Blackstone Library. Blackstone is one of the prettiest libraries I've ever seen. It's pretty amazing for such a small town. But I still have my first card where I signed my name all on my own, too. (It probably still has a fine on it. I'm known for my library fines and my subsequent boycott of having to pay up.)

IMG_1486

IMG_1490

No comments: