Friday, August 12, 2011

First Haircut!!

I finally did it. It's been a long time coming, but I had been putting it off because I didn't want to say goodbye to her sweet little baby waves. We went to get Max's haircut and while we were there the stylist convinced me that it was indeed time to cut off those tiny little wispy ends. Just a SLIGHT trim to even things up. I went for it. I'm SO glad I did. While I miss those little wispys, her hair looks and feels SO much healthier.

IMG_1469

At first Lia was a bit apprehensive. She kept telling us that only boys got haircuts. Which is totally logical for her seeing as how she's seen Tyler and Max get haircuts since she was born but she's never actually seen me get mine done (THANKFULLY). We finally convinced her that EVERYONE gets their haircut and with the promise of a lollipop and a new hair bow she hopped right up!

IMG_1505 IMG_1506

She did GREAT and at the end they gave us a little certificate and a baggie with her baby hair inside. And I didn't even cry!

IMG_1503

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awww! All of my boys had to have their hair cut before they turned one or they would have looked like little girls! That is such a cute little certificate. How nice of them to give that to you for her baby book! That's super neat!