Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last Day of PreSchool

Max had his official last day of Preschool on May 23rd, right before we left for Orange County. This milestone is definitely bittersweet. I love that Max is so excited about moving on to Kindergarten! He just beams when he talks about it. But I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that I have a five year old! I'm so freaked out that he's going to go to school and meet a bunch of naughty kids that teach him naughty things and his poor innocent little mind will be completely corrupted!! I know, overreact much?? YES.

100_0370_1

100_0376_1

Actually, Max is pretty dang awesome. He's one kid I truly do not worry about. His main goal in life right now is to just do the right thing, be a good boy and make Tyler and me happy. He seriously works so hard at it. I know he'll be fine in school, deep down. But I still can't help but worry!!

100_0379_1

100_0381_1

We loved having Max at the MCDC. I loved that he had a male teacher. I think it was awesome for Max to have that kind of attention. And Mr. Matty was just amazing. He totally understands boys (having three of his own at home) and knew just how to approach Max's energy and discipline. And Ms. Patsy was amazing, too, always teaching Max something new that he'd come home and gush about! We're so sad to be leaving there, but so excited for Max to take that next big step! And I know Max misses his best friend Dylan. We'll have to have a play date soon!

100_0383_1

100_0384_1

It's a big year for us Seiberts!!

No comments: