Thursday, August 26, 2010

Weird Weather -- Again

Yes, another post about the weather. If you've been in San Diego the last few weeks you'll have noticed our strangely weird weather we've had. It's August and the only hint of summer is that the days are longer and there were fireworks. Other than that we've been feeling like we're living in Seattle instead of Southern California! I'm not actually complaining about it -- I LOVE the cool weather. I wish it was cool like that all year round. Not only does it keep some tourists away but it I don't end up sweating so much. But I've had this agonizing need to get a tan at the beach lately and the weather was just not cooperating. We decided to pack the kids in the car and drive on over anyway. It was pretty chilly down there but we managed to have a good time blowing bubbles and running up and down the sand. Who needs sun??

IMG_7602

IMG_7608 IMG_7583

IMG_7578

IMG_7571 IMG_7598

IMG_7591

IMG_7584

I know this one is fuzzy but I just loved it for some reason. She was probably yelling at us about the rocks she was finding or the sand in her shoes.
IMG_7586

IMG_7572

IMG_7568

IMG_7560

IMG_7562

IMG_7564

IMG_7557

I'm always in awe of his eyelashes.
IMG_7556

1 comment:

The Del Pegos said...

I love scrunchy noses, they are my favorite!!!