Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Super Cuts

No, we don't take our son to Supercuts. I have a thing about that place. It's called hatred. But that's for another post.

IMG_0015

Max loves getting his hair cut. Mostly because we let him wear his superman pajamas and eat a lollipop after. This kid has needed haircuts since he was 5 months old. He usually prefers the place that has a toy store in the front over the one that Tyler likes to go to. But as long as he gets candy at the end he's not too particular.

IMG_0013

IMG_0017

3 comments:

sally said...

Tyler used to get lollipops too...but i just put a plastic bag around him and we had a screaming fit -- then called it good until he looked like a shaggy dog again...it may have been easier if we went to a place instead of the backyard..but the backyard fit our budget. :)

Brock said...

I recognize that barber shop! I loved that place. Not because I ever got a good haircut there, but because I used to go there on Saturday mornings then stop at the doughnut shop next door, get a doughnut and read my book from the goodwill bookstore next to that.

Your Pal, Al said...

I remember your Supercuts haircut, it was pretty bad.