Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sundays

Ah, yes. Sunday. I actually really love this day, but mostly just the second half of it. We go to church on Sunday mornings for three hours and the first hour feels like it's about 27 hours long, mostly because Lia is our little nightmare. It used to be Max. But now Lia has proudly taken the torch from her brother's sticky little fingers. Don't get me wrong, I love our church. It really can be so amazing when you don't have a little monster screaming and yelling and talking loud and throwing tantrums ON PURPOSE so she can leave and walk around the halls. Max is actually great now so I do have hope for the future of our second little maniac. He sits and colors and listens to the messages and occasionally plays the organ:



Lia usually spends the first hour of church like this:

IMG_0019

And before you think we are terrible parents that give our kids timeouts at church and make them cry and then take pictures of them, about 5 minutes after she got to go back in to sit with us she asked to go to timeout again.

1 comment:

sally said...

I am going to just about die over the organ playing! Its just too much and I love it!