Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Del Mar Fair

We packed up the kids and Danielle and headed to the Del Mar Fair (I just can't call it the San Diego County Fair). We braved the horribly expensive parking, the nasty dirt lot, the crowds and crowds of people, the over-priced but seriously delicious food and the hundreds of booths selling tons of crap that no one really needs but that everyone wants. Max loved the animals. He couldn't get enough of feeding and petting the goats.

_MG_3153 _MG_3131

_MG_3142

I got a smoked turkey leg. I know! But I just had to! They are seriously so good! We also got those fresh potato chips and a chocolate dipped banana (fair food is my serious weakness).

_MG_3133

Lia loved all the attention that Danielle gave her.

_MG_3181 _MG_3179

Max got a blow-up dinosaur that he named Frankie.

_MG_3174

Lia was almost eaten by a goat.

_MG_3157

And we all had a lot of fun!
_MG_3166

No comments: