Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bubbles of Fun!

Our kids love bath time. And it's one of our favorite times of the day, too. They just seem to love playing and laughing and splashing in the bath. Lia has followed right in her brother's footsteps with her love of bath time, too. She loves playing with toys, splashing around and attempting to stand up over and over and over again. I love having bath as part of our nightly ritual, too. It's great to snuggle clean smelling babies before they go to sleep.

DSC01074

DSC01072

DSC01070

After we get out of the bath we have a race to see who can get dressed first. Max usually wins! Then Tyler will give Lia her bottle and I go in with Max to cuddle or read a story or sing a song before Tyler brings Lia into the kids' room and they both get tucked in. It's a sweet calm bedtime routine that I love! And both kids sleep nice and soundly right through the night in their room together. Little sweeties! Sometimes I get sad about bedtime thinking that this part of my kids' lives is so short -- being able to cuddle with them and read stories with them. I know some day I will miss it so much!

No comments: