Thursday, April 16, 2009

Impossible Task

What is this impossible task I speak of? TAKING A PICTURE OF THESE TWO KIDS TOGETHER!!! Seriously. Max is not the most cooperative. And when he's smiling, she's chewing her hands and when she's smiling he's looking at a bird or something or whining or crying. This is the best I could do in their Easter outfits. I will get one worthy of my wall!! (Picture me beating my fists against a setting sun a-la Scarlett at Tara from Gone With the Wind).

Until then...

IMG_6479

IMG_6388

1 comment:

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

I literally gasped out loud when I saw the picture of them together!! It is so beautiful! I seriously need to get you up here to take our pics! I'll be honest with you though: we are both trying to lose a few lbs. before we get family pics- that's why we keep waiting! Stupid I know- we should just get them.