Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's Day

I had my first real Mother's Day was this year and Tyler and I spent Saturday with Max in Old Town just having some much needed family time. We walked around and looked at all the old historic sites and then had dinner at this really great Mexican restaurant that used to be called Casa de Pico (I can't remember its name now).

I think one of the greatest things about being a mom so far is watching Tyler be a dad. Tyler is one of the most attentive loving dad's I've ever seen and it's so adorable watching him love baby Maddox.

At the restaurant there was a little Mariachi band that Maddox loved. We tried to capture him on film dancing to the music but of course as soon as the camera was on he didn't really do it. But he was really getting in to it at one point!

No comments: