Sunday, May 27, 2007

He walks... for real... I KNOW!!

Maddox is officially walking. On Tuesday he just decided that that was the day he was going to walk all over the place and he's been doing it ever since. The only time he crawls now is to get to something to pull up on and then he's up and off. It's really funny. Sometimes he walks around pounding his chest. Other times he pulls on his ears. It's so crazy to see such a small kid walking around. He's not even 10 months old yet! He did take his first steps around eight months old, but now he's officially walking. Does that make him officially a toddler? He's such a determined little boy. Here is a sampling of his new skills. He doesn't really walk in any particular direction or with any specific destination in mind. Sometimes he just walks in circles! But it's the cutest thing and I'm very proud of him.

2 comments:

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

Hey Nina! Maddox is so cute! You are really good at updating your blog! I check it all the time. My camera is acting weird so I can't post. I can't believe Maddox is already walking! Connor is not interested yet. How do you post videos? I would like to post some. Hope all is well, Hailey

Lindsay said...

thanks for linking us to your blog. those are the first pictures i've seen of baby max. he's delicious! --lindsay rutman