Monday, May 14, 2007

Legoland

My parents, Danielle, Mattie and Max and I all went to Legoland the other day. The last time I had been I was pretty disappointed. I was a bit Lego fan when I was a kid so the first time I went there I thought that we'd be able to play with legoes everywhere and that everything would be made out of legoes -- you know -- like a true lego LAND. It wasn't. But this time I actually liked it. There were more things than I had remembered that were made out of legoes and the best thing about it is that it is totally geared toward younger kids and babies. There are lots of rides that Max and Mattie could go on and this whole section of fountains and little pools and things that are just for little kids to run around in. Anyway, I recommend it. It's a little pricey but we had lots of fun!

No comments: