Friday, May 4, 2007

Haircut #2



So our poor baby was LONG overdue for a haircut. Well, it wasn't quite as bad as last time, but it was pretty long. Since his hair pretty much stayed flat this time we had to cut it a little sooner because it was getting in his eyes and it was so long in the back you could make a pony tail. Anyway, thanks to Mariah we have another adorable haircut for Maddox!! He looks even cuter with his hair cut... as if that was possible, but it is!!



And I have to add that Mariah was so awesome with him. He screamed for the whole thing this time (of course) but she still made it super cute (and he screamed when we got home, when I put him in the bath to rinse off, when I was dressing him and when I was feeding him). She's a total pro.

1 comment:

mariah said...

Awwww it was totally fine!! You have no idea what kinds of kids I've traumatized during haircut time!!! Maddox is a super good sport!!And he looks like such a big boy!! Miss you guys. We need to hang out soon! Call me :)