Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Swimmin' With the Fishes

No, I didn't tie a pair of cement choos to the bottom of my babies feet and throw him off the town dock. (And yes, I know it's sleepin' with the fishes, not swimmin' -- hello, I am Italian; swimmin' just fit my post better). I just pulled a reusable swim diaper onto his little bottom and threw him in the baby pool! Max LOVES to swim!! Tyler takes him every Saturday to my parents' pool and swims around with him. We were going to have them take a swimming class together but it was a little out of our price range, so instead Tyler made the commitment to take him swimming every Saturday morning.

Here are some pictures of Max and Mattie in our neighbor's little blow-up pool. Mattie hated it until we took all her clothes and her diaper off. I think she thought it was a bath and couldn't figure out why we kept throwing her in there with her diaper on. (She's smarter than you think). Max of course loved it! And our neighbors' little girl, Marcelle, loved dunking her head in. It was really cute!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good girls like beingnaked so us men can see theirpussy