Sunday, April 29, 2007

3 Things

A la Tawni...

3 Things

Three things I'm afraid of:
1. dieing
2. midgets
3. puppets
4. Really nasty odors (i have the strongest sniffer in the world)


Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. my baby boy max is hilarious
2. my roommate for life, alice
3. bill cosby has always made me laugh

Three Things I Love:
1. holding max close and rocking him after he falls asleep
2. the smell of rain on pavement
3. TV
4. italians, italian cooking and being italian

Three Things I Hate:
1. when people don’t leave comments on my blog!! :) (yessiree!)
2. when tyler makes me do the money with him
3. cleavage (it's just gross)

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. people with accents (any and all accents -- seriously -- SPEAK ENGLISH!)
2. how to record TV using the VCR
3. why God made spiders (shiver)

Three Things On My Desk:
1. uh, since my desk is the kitchen table, a vase of flowers
2. pictures of max i have to send out
3. planner with a half eaten bagel on it

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. procrastinating
2. sitting on a heating pad for my sciatica
3. and just this second i was trying to swat a moth that got into our house that was flying in my face -- GROSS

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. go on a food tour of the world
2. watch my babies grow up
3. hike to half dome

Three Things I Can Do:
1. cook -- i have to say i am pretty good at it, too
2. paint
3. sit on the couch and watch TV all day (no lie)

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. climb ladders (i'm scared and practically wet my pants when i have to)
2. physics (the really hard kind)
3. take out the trash

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. regina specktor
2. that kelly clarkson song from Idol
3. past the mission -- tori amos

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. liberals (here, here!)
2. drunken homeless men on the streets of berkeley no matter how tempting it may be to take off all your clothes and dance like barney
3. il divo (try il puke-o)


Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. how to crochet
2. photography (tawni, we have a lot in common)
3. how to style my hair

Three Favorite Foods:
1. chinese food
2. apple pie
3. sausage and pepper sangweech

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. The Chipmunks
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (we even had a club at school and we all had fake compacts like April made from paper and tissues)
3. and when i was really little Zoobileezoo

Three Things I Regret:
1. being a crazy teenager
2. August 22, 2000
3. my Auntie Rose not being around to watch my babies grow up

Four People I'm Tagging:

1. Alice from Ms. Sarcalice Chiang
2. Lauren from Kitchen Chronicles
3. Chelsea from Life Amongst the Monahans
4. Joanie and Jerry from life as we know it

1 comment:

tawni said...

I really enjoyed your list, but I have to ask...what do you regret August 22, 2000? I hope thats not your anniversary date. Just kidding. You cant get a better hubby than that Tyler. I will tell you my limo story that I regret if you tell me the story behind the date...email me ;)