Friday, February 2, 2007

Nude Is the New Black

Since nude is totally in right now, I thought I'd post up a couple shots of my birthday-suit clad son. Don't worry, he's got a diaper on (it's way too dangerous to have that kid without a diaper for more than 10 seconds since he still pees on everything every chance he gets).

First... the thighs...


Next... check out those baby pythons...

And last but not least... Max is really in his element when he gets to play with a toy that spins and isn't wearing any clothes...

(He's seriously concentrating here people).

1 comment:

tawni said...

Thanks for the shout out. He is such a doll. I love the leg rolls...I just want to squeeze them! And I know what you mean about having to keep the diaper on at all times. Why do they want to pee on everything when the diaper is coming off??