Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Crazy Hair

So Maddox has always had crazy hair. I thought I'd do a little photo montage to show you all just how crazy it's gotten over the past four months. That first one is of him a few weeks ago. Look at that 'do!! I swear I can't get it to go down. It's kind of started to fall down by itself in the front. But the back is like a peacock. Some people have suggested to me that I should use baby oil or hair gel... but come on, he's just a little baby! Why should I start to put all that product in his super fine silky hair? I love him just the way he is!! Enjoy the montage!!

Newborn faux-hawk


6-week hair (Go Bears!)


Check out how far it grows up!


You might think it's just bed hair, but it's not!!


The hilarity never ceases!


And one taken just last week...

His hair is getting so long now that I'm afraid he looks like a girl (see above picture). Also, he wiggles around so much in his crib at night trying to roll over that he wakes up with little dread-lock-like knots in his hair that are impossible to get out. And I kid you not, that is his real, natural, hair. I do nothing to it. I have witnesses!

So... riddle me this Batman... when is it okay to give a baby his first hair cut??

2 comments:

joanie said...

I swear you rub a baloon on his head every morning! When he is a teenager you are going to have so much fun teasing him, hopefully it starts lying flat by then.

tawni said...

HAHA!!!Most people would LOVE their kid to have hair like this...you (and he) are very lucky. I think you can trim it dont ya think, but I like it. I say leave it.