Thursday, January 24, 2013

Preschool!

IMG_5321

We finally signed Lia up for a preschool here in Encinitas! It's given me my sanity back! It's also good for Lia. She's in a pre-k class since she will fall into the late start kindergarten group of kids whose birthdays just miss the new cut off dates. She's loving it, of course!! She's on the younger side of the kids in her class and we had a choice of putting her in the younger class but honestly I think she would have been bored. While socially she may be closer to younger kids, her verbal ability and where she is with her letters and other academic stuff puts her well into the older group of kids. We're happy so far with the school and I'm just glad for some free time!

IMG_5331

1 comment:

brooke said...

oh, my buddy lia rosita!!!! she is so ridiculously cute. i want to squeeze her.